Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kristen Stewart CHEATS on Robert Pattison

Tsk tsk tsk... I'm very disappointed in twilight's star, Kristen Stewart! She has done what she has done and it can NEVER be taken back. I'm sorry to say to those die hard twilight fans but there is no more team Edward as Stewart broke Patterson's heart with a nasty cheat with a husband/father, and not to mention director of a movie Kristen starred in! The whole social media seems to be ashamed of the choices she made. Even more so Robert hasn't been answering her text messages and calls and decided to chill at Reese Witherspoons house. Way to play it cool vampire. Anyways the pics are viral and are buzzing everywhere! I mean I guess we can make some good news out of this by mentioning that our beautiful Robert Patterson might be single. I guess that's it from me but stay tuned to see how their relationship folds and if it will affect their big movie!??
What do you think Rob should do? Leave her? Comment below! Bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment